HAVE you bought last minute Splendour tickets but have no place to stay?
Don't worry, holiday rental website Stayz has got you sorted.
Here's 10 places that are still available to crash at during the music festival.
Myocum Manor, Byron Bay - click here.
- located close to the festival site, this 4 bedroom house boasts an open plan living, dining and kitchen design.
- Guests to this property can also enjoy stunning views of Byron hinterland, set on a stunning 400-acre rural paradise.
Lantana, Byron Bay - click here
- Cottage sleeps 4 and is conveniently located in town.
- Guests can enjoy free WiFi, heaters, bbq area, outdoor shower and all linen and towels.
Byron Beachfront Beachouse, Byron Bay - click here.
- Sleeps 11 and boasts chefs kitchen and large outdoor deck
- Located on the beachfront
Cecille Cottage, Byron Bay - click here.
- Sleeps 6 and is walking distance to some of Byron's key attractions
- Rental has bright modern furnishings as well as beanbags, a hammock and outdoor shower.
Belongil Sails, Byron Bay - click here.
- The perfect festival house for a big group, this award winning beach pad sleeps 8 guests, with 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Located just 50 metres from Belongil beach, guests can enjoy a dip at the beach before the festival if the weather permits.
Strand on Shirley, Byron Bay - click here.
- This rental sleeps 8.
- It is the perfect rental for festivalgoers with an alfresco entertaining area and Bose sound system, so guests can chill at the rental before and after the festival.
Me and John Byron Bay, Byron Bay - click here.
- This spacious rental sleeps 10 and features a 16-metre north facing pool.
- With 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, guests to this property can enjoy the privacy of their own home when returning from the festival
Ardem @ Byron, Byron Bay - click here.
- Overlooking a nature reserve, this peaceful and quiet rental sleeps 7 - perfect for groups.
- Featuring an undercover outdoor dining area with a BBQ and fully fenced courtyard, it's perfect for having a recovery meal with friends.
Glenwood Homestead at North Byron Shire, Brunswick Heads - click here.
- Conveniently located in walking distance to Splendour in the Grass, this whole home sleeps 8.
- Featuring a well-equipped kitchen, gas BBQ, swimming pool and an espresso coffee machine means you can enjoy some R&R at the property before the festival action.
Koreelah House, Byron Bay - click here.
- Sleeping 10, this rental is ideal festival accommodation for large groups boasting 5 bedrooms, 2 kitchens and 2.5 bathrooms.
- A wood fire pizza oven, 16-metre pool and luxury outdoor living areas mean that you can entertain at the house before and after the festival in the comforts of your own home.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.