Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.
Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.

Battery acid scare for woman at Agnes Water

A WOMAN required medical assistance this morning after she reported getting battery acid in her eyes at Agnes Water.

Queensland Ambulance Service officers were called to a residence about 8.15am.

A QAS spokesman said nothing had exploded but the woman in her 20s was concerned that she had wiped battery acid in her eyes.

She was taken to a local GP for further treatment.


Mayor welcomes commitment from LNP Leader on key roads

Premium Content Mayor welcomes commitment from LNP Leader on key roads

Mayor Brett Otto has welcomed the announcement that an LNP government will support...

REVEALED: Burnett Highway rest area to receive major upgrade

Premium Content REVEALED: Burnett Highway rest area to receive major upgrade

A popular Burnett Highway stop spot will receive funding for well-needed upgrade.

Why these North Burnett kindies are the best in the region

Premium Content Why these North Burnett kindies are the best in the region

These two North Burnett kindergartens are the best in the region, exceeding all...