Man flown to hospital after barbecue explosion
A man has been flown to hospital with several burns after a barbecue exploded on a Southern Downs property overnight.
Emergency services were called to a Goondiwindi property at about 10.30pm last night where the man, aged in his 30s, was suffering facial burns as a result of the explosion.
A RACQ Lifeflight Rescue spokeswoman said the man was treated for facial burns at the scene before being flown to Toowoomba Hospital in a stable condition.
The cause of the explosion remains unconfirmed.