UPDATE: Severe storm no longer active
*This is no longer current*
THE Bureau of Meteorology has issued a severe weather warning for parts of the North Burnett.
Thunderstorms are likely to produce damaging winds and large hailstones over the next several hours.
Locations which may be affected include Bundaberg, Biloela, Monto, Baralaba, Woorabinda, Theodore, Moura, Gin Gin and Miriam Vale.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover or away from trees.
* Secure loose outdoor items.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.
The next warning is due to be issued by 4.30pm.