Small business tour for the North Burnett
STATE Member for Callide Colin Boyce will be conducting a small business tour in the North Burnett later this month.
Mr Boyce will be bringing Fiona Simpson, shadow minister for employment and small business, training and skills development.
Together Mr Boyce and Ms Simpson will travel to Monto to meet with any interested constituents to discuss their issues or opportunities.
The pair will also visit Slack's Sawmill on their way to Gayndah, and several local businesses in Mundubbera, to highlight some of the different industries in the area.
Mr Boyce is looking for interested businesses in Gayndah to attend an informal dinner on Monday, November 26.
While on the tour, Mr Boyce will be visiting areas of the North Burnett and people are welcome to attend.
Monday, November 26
- Monto - RSL Meeting Room for morning tea at 10am.
- Eidsvold - RM Williams Centre for lunch 12:30-1:30pm.
- Mundubbera - Supper Room Town Hall for afternoon tea at 3pm.
- Gayndah - Business forum and dinner at the Colonial Motor Inn at 6:30pm.
Tuesday, November 27
- Biggenden - BATS Centre, 10 Caroline Street for morning tea at 10am.
- Coalsturn Lakes - Coalsturn Lakes Hall for lunch 12:30-2pm.
- Gin Gin - Business forum and dinner at the Wild Scotsman 6:30pm.
RSVP's to Callide Electorate Office would be appreciated for catering purposes.
Call 1800 812 199 or 4845 1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org