A four-year-old girl has died after she chocked on a chicken nugget
Tony Harrison is deathly allergic to the snakes he removes.
UK teenager collapsed and died after eating grilled chicken at burger chain
A televised stunt gone wrong almost spelled doom for Bear Grylls.
The most innocuous item could prove deadly.
Food & Entertainment
Picky eaters are a danger to people with potentially fatal allergies
How you can reduce allergy risk for your child
Vitamin D supplement recommended during winter and spring